Yehey! August 6, 2016 marks the second webinar of the Work From Home Be Awesome webinar series.
In webinar number 2 of Work from Home be Awesome, Alfie talked about how she started as a Virtual Assistant and how she used her failures to succeed.
We also had a special announcement!
Watch the webinar below to find out more about Alfie and our special announcement. :)
The special announcement:
Me and Alfie are starting our Virtual Assistant agency with a friend.
In line with that, we will now be accepting interns.
The internship would be for two months (I'm sorry, I know I said one month in the video but we saw that we had a lot to study and one month would not be enough) and then we will decide after that if we will accept you in our agency.
What do you get with the internship?
- You get to be trained on the tools that a Virtual Assistant uses (Mailerlite, Mailchimp, Canva, Asana, etc.,).
- WordPress training (Very high value!)
- Copywriting Training (Very high value!)
- FB Ads Training (Very high value!)
- Sales Funnel Creation Training (Very high value!)
- Real work with real clients (think of it as an OJT).
- Mentoring from Alfie, Bert and Tasha. We are paid 15USD per hour but we will allot time for you for FREE. 🙂
- We will also provide you with tips on how to land your first job in Upwork. 🙂
What are the requirements?
- You need to be willing to allot time for us. 2 hours per day, Monday to Saturdays.
- You need to have a WordPress website. We cannot teach you WordPress if you do not have your own web hosting. You'll also be using this as your portfolio so it is definitely worth the investment (around 50USD per year). If you still do not have one, we will help you set up one. 🙂
- You will be signing a contract with us and an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
- We have tests! Yes, in order to see if you are a good fit, you'll undergo personality tests so we can see how you work and we'll evaluate you based on that. Don't worry, we're not after your technical skills but your character.
How can you join?
To join, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to follow the instructions. Failure to do so invalidates your application.
Use the subject line - VA Internship Application
At the body of your email, you need to have the following information:
- Your name
- Your current work
- Why should we get you as our intern? (In 300 words. This should be in English. Try your best!)
Deadline for submissions is on Friday, August 12, 2016 so act fast!
The Internship Application has closed. We'll notiify you when we're ready for the next batch. 🙂
Good luck! 🙂